Sunday, October 16, 2011

The end to a crazy week.

My entire week had been thrown out the window.

My Sister and her kids were here and Justin was out in Texas for a work thing. Every bit of my schedule went out the window and it was pretty chaotic.
I'm so excited that this week will be back to normal. My entire food schedule was ignored and I feel terrible about it because I've been doing so well. Horrible, I know. I'm such a routine person that when one thing starts to go bananas my entire life goes bananas.

A new week starts tomorrow which means I can get back on track!

1 comment:

  1. I know how you feel I like things structured. I like to know when I can have my free time, when I need to work on homework that sort of thing.

    I hope a fresh week will make everything go back on schedule for you hun!

    xo Amber P.

    ReplyDelete